Our bags are handcrafted from a variety of top quality precious exotic leathers. Although exotics are durable, they are particularly susceptible to damage when not cared for.
Here are our top suggestions to extend the longevity of your exotic bags:
- Keep the bag away from direct sunlight and other harsh lighting to prevent discoloration
- Protect your bag from rainy weather to prevent rain stains
- Store in a cool dry place, preferably in a cloth bag to protect from harmful light and dust
- To maintain the bag's shape, we advise stuffing the bags when stored to prevent creasing
- You can gently wipe your bag with a clean damp cloth if you notice dust or rain stains